I know you are wondering why we are at the beach in July with a Christmas tree. Well... my sister thought it would be a good idea to burn her old Christmas at the bon fire (not a good idea). YEP, we were the only ones burning a Christmas tree. We went from redneck to white trash with the light of a match. When you live in the city I guess fire wood is hard to get. Not only was is embarrassing but the flames shot up about 20 feet in the air and beach patrol came by and told us "No burning trees at the state beach". I think this might be our next years Christmas card picture. Let me know what you think.

The tree !!!! I am not sure if the tree was this years or last years tree.

Jake and Amber at the infamous fire.

Cole, Casey, Jake, Rachel and Amber roasting
hotdogs and
schmookies.

Susie and Jake

Matt and Jake at the street fair in Huntington Beach. I love Taco Tuesday and the street fair.
Burgandi surfing or just trying to stay on the board.

Rachel,
Burgandi and Derek at the beach hanging out.

Coleman, Cole and Casey

Coleman
matt and baby
Caden
Sea World that was my favorite part of our California trip I could go to Sea World every year. One good thing about sitting in the wet zone you do get a great view.
Burgandi feeding a dolphin.

Sunset at the beach in San Diego


No comments:
Post a Comment